Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Cant find search function for forums
Cant find search function for forums
Jan 8 2008, 9:50 am
By: fear)bazzoom(  

Jan 8 2008, 9:50 am fear)bazzoom( Post #1



Is there a search function? Or am I just really bad at computers ? :(



None.

Jan 8 2008, 1:12 pm Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

I can't find it either.

There isn't one, yet.




Jan 9 2008, 1:32 pm Riney Post #3

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from fear)bazzoom(
Is there a search function? Or am I just really bad at computers ? :(

Not trying to be smart or anything, but being bad at computers has nothing to do with your ability to click a search button, had their been one.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jan 9 2008, 9:45 pm Falkoner Post #4



Yeah there is:

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=gd&q=Falkoner+site%3Astaredit%2Enet&hl=en&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2008-01,GGLD:en&wxob=0



None.

Jan 11 2008, 2:31 am Centreri Post #5

Relatively ancient and inactive

That's pretty handy.. go google!

On a rather weird note, did no one else find it amusing what the title was? 'Can't find search function'? Or is that just crazy ole' me finding everything amusing?



None.

Jan 11 2008, 3:05 am The Great Yam Post #6



I think that's actually the first sign of a brain tumor.



None.

Jan 11 2008, 11:26 pm Centreri Post #7

Relatively ancient and inactive

Tumors shroomers. It's weird at worst.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: ManCubuS, NudeRaider